Love fine footwear and quality customer service? Our team is looking for a dynamic individual who shares our values and our aesthetic. Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will work in a warm, welcoming environment where collaboration and new ideas are encouraged.
- Welcome and serve in-store clients;
- Help to achieve sales goals for the store;
- Oversee inventory and warehouse management, in conjunction with the manager;
- Oversee the fulfillment of online order coming from the store inventory;
- Manage and resolve customer issues as they arise, with support from the customer service team as needed;
- Maintain product merchandising and visual presentation in store;
- Help manage staff schedules and assists in training other sales associates in product knowledge, visual presentation and sales techniques;
- Share customer feedback with product development and marketing teams;
- Miscellaneous tasks related to operations and management of the boutique.
- 2-3 work experience in a similar role in retail or fashion;
- Strong oral communication skills in both French and English;
- Knowledge of Shopify POS is a plus;
- Cares about outstanding customer service;
- Independent, organized, and versatile;
- An entrepreneurial team spirit.
- Wage: negotiable according to experience, plus employee discount on purchases.
- Two weeks annual vacation + additional paid time off for Boxing Day (we are closed on Boxing Day!)
- Full time: days, evenings, weekends, holiday periods, fixed or flexible schedules.
- Store is located at 5365 boul. St-Laurent in Montréal.
- Business hours:
- Monday - Wednesday: 11am to 6pm
- Thursday - Friday: 11am to 7pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11am to 5pm
If this sounds like you, send us your resumé at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to meet you!