Love fine footwear and quality customer service? Our team is looking for a dynamic individual who shares our values and our aesthetic. Reporting directly to the owners, you will work in a warm, welcoming environment where collaboration and new ideas are encouraged.
Reporting to the owners, the Store Manager will be responsible for all operations of the Montreal boutique. You will ensure smooth operation of the store and create the conditions for continual improvement in sales and customer satisfaction.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Serve, welcome and advise customers in store;
- Manage and resolve customer issues as they arise, with support from the team customer service;
- Maintain merchandising and product presentation in store;
- Oversee inventory and inventory management, in conjunction with head office;
- Take charge of hiring, training and managing boutique staff, in alignment with the vision and values of the company;
- Motivate and coach the sales team to maintain a high level of customer service;
- Fulfill online orders when needed;
- Analyze productivity results for the store and relay to head office;
- Feed the product development and marketing teams with customer feedback;
- Maintain effective communication with head office, and arrange weekly meetings to this effect;
- Miscellaneous tasks related to operation and management of the boutique;
- Manage stylist and VIP customers.
Skills and Requirements
- A collaborative, positive, solutions-oriented team player.
- Dependable, responsible and autonomous.
- Experience in retail and staff supervision.
- Demonstrated aptitude for sales and customer service.
- A strong familiarity with the world of fashion.
- Demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship.
- Experience with Shopify POS and ShipStation is an asset.
Employment Details & Benefits
- A permanent full-time position of 40 hours per week.
- Discounts and special offers on our products.
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year + additional time off during the Holidays.
- Salary according to experience.
- Store is located at 5365 Boul. St-Laurent, Montréal
These are some qualities that we value in our team. If this sounds like you, send us your resumé at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!