We’re hiring! Store and Customer Relations Manager
Full time. Montréal (headquarters). To start immediately.
Do you love fashion, quality shoes, and creating great customer experiences? We are presently seeking a dynamic individual who shares our values to join our small team in a welcoming and collaborative environment free from high-pressure sales. You will take charge of the management of our Montréal store, including online orders and customer service.
Maguire is a young and growing female-led enterprise that offers high-end footwear and accessories at fair and transparent prices. From product development through sales and customer service, we strive to do everything in-house and eliminate middlemen from the supply chain. Every day we work to improve the practices of our industry by creating an ecosystem where everyone wins: our clients, our suppliers, and our team!
Our team brings together individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who embrace change and collective success. There is no 'standard mould' at Maguire; we value a diversity of opinions and view fashion as a form of self-expression.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Small agile teams offering exposure to different facets of the business.
- An entrepreneurial setting encouraging career development and the opportunity to grow with us!
- A humane work environment founded on respect, trust, and collaboration.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting directly to senior management, and supported by a team of sales associates, your principal tasks will be the following:
1. Store Management
- Ensure smooth operation of the Montréal boutique, establishing and implementing procedures and policies;
- Oversee merchandising and visual presentation of products in store;
- Oversee inventory and receiving;
- Optimize store performance and propose new ideas in collaboration with the Toronto store manager;
- Feed the product development and marketing departments with customer response and feedback.
- Assist with organization of events (Pop-ups, sample sales, etc.)
- Welcome and serve in-store clients;
- Fulfill online orders;
- Respond to customer inquiries by email, telephone, chat, and social media;
- Manage after-sales service and find solutions where necessary.
- Motivate, inform, support and assign tasks to our team of sales associates;
- Manage the schedule of employees in store.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role in sales or customer service;
- Bilingual: Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English;
- A collaborative, positive, solutions-oriented team player;
- Dependable and responsible;
- Results oriented;
- Demonstrated aptitude for sales and customer service;
- A strong communicator who will build productive relationships with clients, team members, and senior management;
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to manage priorities and unforeseen circumstances in an efficient and proactive manner;
- A strong familiarity with the world of fashion and the Montréal clientele;
- Demonstrated interest in business and/or entrepreneurship;
- Experience with Shopify POS and ShipStation is an asset.
- Full-time (40 hours/week), Monday to Friday, and remaining reachable during store business hours.
- Store is located at 5365 Boul. Saint-Laurent, in the Mile End district of Montréal (close to Laurier metro station and several bus lines).
- Store hours:
- Mon - Wed: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thurs - Fri: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Weekends: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Salary according to experience
- Employee discount on products
- Two weeks annual vacation
- Office located at 5365 Saint-Laurent boulevard, in the Mile End district of Montréal (close to Laurier metro station and several bus lines).
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Note: Only select applicants will be contacted for an interview. We look forward to meeting you!